- The terms "We" / "Us" / "Our"/”Company” individually and collectively refer to Navagiraga Resorts and hotel and the terms "You" /"Your" / "Yourself" refer to the users.
- To avail of certain services on our Websites, users are required to provide certain information for the registration process namely: - a) your name, b) email address, c) sex, d) age, e) PIN code, f) credit card or debit card details g) medical records and history h) sexual orientation, i) biometric information, j) password, etc., and/or your occupation, interests, and the like. The Information supplied by the users enables us to improve our sites and provide you with the most user-friendly experience.
All required information is service dependent and we may use the above said user information to, maintain, protect, and improve its services (including advertising services) and for developing new services
Such information will not be considered sensitive if it is freely available and accessible in the public domain or is furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005, or any other law for the time being in force.
- To improve the responsiveness of the sites for our users, we may use "cookies", or similar electronic tools to collect information to assign each visitor a unique, random number as a User Identification (User ID) to understand the user's individual interests using the Identified Computer. Unless you voluntarily identify yourself (through registration, for example), we will have no way of knowing who you are, even if we assign a cookie to your computer. The only personal information a cookie can contain is information you supply (an example of this is when you ask for our Personalised Horoscope). A cookie cannot read data off your hard drive. Our advertisers may also assign their own cookies to your browser (if you click on their ads), a process that we do not control.
Our web servers automatically collect limited information about your computer's connection to the Internet, including your IP address, when you visit our site. (Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the web pages you view.) Your IP address does not identify you personally. We use this information to deliver our web pages to you upon request, to tailor our site to the interests of our users, to measure traffic within our site, and let advertisers know the geographic locations from where our visitors come.
- We share sensitive personal information with any third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user in the following limited circumstances.
(a) When it is requested or required by law or by any court or governmental agency or authority to disclose, for the purpose of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation including cyber incidents, or for prosecution and punishment of offenses. These disclosures are made in good faith and the belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary for enforcing these Terms; for complying with the applicable laws and regulations.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
All information gathered on our Website is securely stored within our controlled database. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. And, of course, any information you include in a posting to the discussion areas is available to anyone with Internet access.
- Redressal Mechanism: Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to content and or comment or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to Sureshkumar G ("Grievance Officer").
- Mr. Sureshkumar G (Grievance Officer)
- Company Name & Address
- 3/2E, Karaikal Main Road, Karaimedu, Sirkali, Tamil Nadu, 609109.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph: 9751111411